Thursday, February 18, 2021

Ladybug Shaker Valentine Day Card

Well, just as the driveway finally melted with yesterday's sun we woke up this morning to snow again!!  It is suppose to continue until noon tomorrow dropping 8-10 more inches to add on top of what we have already!  This weather has created so much heartache for so many people especially in the west.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those displaced and in harms way!

Today I am posting the Valentine card I made for Jennifer.  I actually have not given it to her yet along with some little goodies as we have not been able to get together due to the weather.  She loves Ladybugs so I thought I would make this cute little Ladybug into a shaker card.  This stamp and die set is from SU and the shaker globe is from Queen and Co. Winter Wonderland set where I purchased the supplies to make her Christmas card


I used SU's Real Red CS for my base card and globe and DSP that I had in a 6x6 pad.  I used the eraser tip of a pencil to make my spots.  I wanted my little ladybug to pop up, so I used another wobble and added some gems to make the shaker.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.  I used my IO Hollyhocks Die169-R for the greenery.   



For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Blooming Love stamp set.


I even had enough DSP left to decorate the envelope! 


I also made these cute little love bugs for her as well.  My friend Denise from Doggone Stamping with D gave me this cute idea!  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy




5 comments:

Denise said...

Love your adorable lady bug shaker card. And the love bugs are so cute!

mamawcindy said...

Super cute card Nancy, Love how you made it into a shaker. That is such a cute stamp set. I feel so bad for all the people dealing with this snow storm. Looking forward to Spring. Have a great weekend!
cindys-greencricut

Leslie Miller said...

Who doesn't love ladybugs? Your shaker is so cute with the ladybug inside! I recognize that BasicGrey paper. This was my favorite piece from the pad. Those little 3D ladybugs made from heart paper are totally adorable, too! I hope you hold up in this weather okay. Nothing but rain here!

Sakuranko said...

Oh so cute sweetheart
xx

Tanza Erlambang said...

the bee look so different....
love the pretty bugs... yes, cute.

Happy valentine's day and have a nice weekend.