Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Teacher's Card

 It's hard to believe but the school year is almost over.  Jennifer will be going into 4th grade plus a new school!  She loves the little school that she has been going to so it will be a change for her in the fall.  She asked me to make her teacher a card to give her at end of the year party.  I knew immediately what stamp set I would use - Harvest Hellos from SU along with the matching punch.  I have used it many times for either pumpkins or school projects.  


I used SU's Real Red CS for the base card and some DSP for the layer.  For the next layer, I stamped two apples on Whisper White and colored them in with the matching Real Red marker.  I then stamped the sentiment on Real Red and punched it out.  I added some red gems from my stash and used some SU's Polka Dot Tulle ribbon to finish it off and put Memorial Day weekendsome Wink of Stella on the apples.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Pansy Patch stamp set and added the scrap of DSP I had leftover.  I just love this sentiment.  Memorial Day weekend is coming up but unfortunately it looks like we are going to have rain.  Daisy was out for a walk and she decided to try on Jennifer's sunglasses! 


 Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


5 comments:

Denise said...

So cute!

Rajani Rehana said...

Lovely post

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Tanza Erlambang said...

Congratulation for Jennifer to go into 4th grade by next Fall.
cute card and aww... cute dog in action.

Leslie Miller said...

I love this for a teacher card! The sentiment is great, including the inside sentiment. Really love that cute tulle ribbon, too. Sweet Daisy is the perfect finish to your post. She look so soft and adorable! I think we're going to have rain, too.