Monday, May 9, 2022

Mother's Day Card

 I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day weekend.  The rain finally stopped here and the sun came out on Sunday.  I didn't get to make many cards - too much going on.  The one I did make was from an old SU stamp set called A Nice Cuppa.  


I used my heart embossing folder on Melon Mambo CS for my first layer and punched some of the matching DSP to layer on top of it.  I used one of the dies to cut out a teacup and stamped it with one of the set's sentiment.  I tied on a little teapot on the handle just for fun!


For the inside sentiment, I used an old $1 stamp from Michael's that I bring out every year.  Then I used some of my heart washi tape to decorate the bottom.

I saw these cute flower holders on Pinterest and Jennifer wanted to make them for her Mom and Aunt Mimi.  Good thing we had a Plan B as when she tried to glue on the popsicle sticks they wouldn't hold.  I had to then get out the old glue gun!

 


I think they turned out cute!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

4 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so pretty, I love the tea cup. I wish I had that die and love that you added the little teapot. The flower pots are so cute. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day. I'm not feeling well so I didn't get to visit my Mom. Have a great week!

Leslie Miller said...

A very pretty card! Melon Mambo is one of my favorite SU colors. Cute idea to stamp the sentiment on the cup and add the teacup charm! The flower pots turned out so cute and make beautiful little Mother's Day gifts. Good thing you had the hot glue gun!

Tanza Erlambang said...

creative design of flowers holders...
beautiful and attractive with colors combines...

Happy mother day....

bread&salt said...

Mothers day card looks so cute and beautiful Dear friend. I loved flowers pot very much Dear friend. Looks so cute, thanks,