Monday, May 2, 2022

Butterfly Easel Card and gift box for Rachel

 It is hard to believe that Rachel celebrated her 22nd birthday over the weekend.  It seems like yesterday we were waiting patiently for her to make her entrance into the world!  She loves butterflies, so I chose Heartfelt Creations Floral Butterfly Collection to make her card and their die to make a gift box.


 I used the shaped die to make the base card and folded it to make it into an easel card.  


It is hard to see but I adhered the butterfly onto gold lux CS and made 2 paper beads for the body of the butterfly.  


Here is a close up of the easel card.  Of course, I decorated it with some pansies.  I used Heartfelt Creations Burst of Spring Collection for the pansies.  I never made blue pansies before and I loved how they turned out.  I used SU's Pansy Patch stamp set for the sentiment.


I have made these adorable gift boxes before.  For this one, I used some DSP from the Butterfly Collection and some gold lux CS to decorate the sides.


I had an extra pansy left over, so I decided to put it on the top along with a smaller butterfly from the collection.  I had such a fun time creating these. 

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

 


4 comments:

Denise said...

What a beautiful butterfly card for Rachel! Love the colors! I'm sure she'll treasure it.

Tanza Erlambang said...

both butterfly and gift box are beautiful ....
I never seen that kind of a gift box... wonderful design...

Have a great day

mamawcindy said...

These are gorgeous Nancy,Love the colors and everything about them. I'm sure she loved them. Hope you are doing well.

Tanza Erlambang said...

Happy mother day.