Monday, May 16, 2022

Slim line Card for Jennifer

 Well, it was either dust the house or go to my craft room and play over the weekend!  Guess what won!  It is amazing how "Old Man Dusty" never stops!  I decided to make my first mini slime line card.  I was amazed how quick it came together.  


I fell in love with this adorable SU stamp set called Mischievous Mice.  It is a hostess stamp so I didn't think I would be able to get it, but a demonstrator Loving Life's Little Blessings had a card kit the other month with this stamp set and I jumped at the chance to get it.  I usually don't do these kits but knew this would be the only way I would be able to get my hands on it.  I am a sucker for all these cute little critters!  It was hard to decide which little mouse I wanted but ended up with the one holding the pencil.  I used Gina K's Master layout for the Mini Slim Card which I had just purchased which made it so easy to out together.  The DSP came in the kit as well, and I used some green glitter paper from my stash for the layer behind the circle.  The sentiment came from SU's Ladybug stamp set.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Blended Seasons stamp set and some scrap DSP I had left over.  I will definitely be making some more of these cards.  It's nice that it fits into a regular envelope as well.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

4 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Super cute card, Like the papers you used. I have made a few mini slimline cards and really like them. I need to dust as well. I'm getting tired of Old Man Dusty. Hope you have a great day tomorrow. My husband and I are going out tomorrow to celebrate our anniversary. I think you should enter your cards into some challenges. You always make great cards and I want to thank you for the nice comment on my blog. You are one of the few that always comments. Most people don't take the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

Tanza Erlambang said...

mice look so cute...
love design and color combines.

Have a great day

Abdel said...

What a lovely card! Have a wonderful day :)


Abdel | Infinitely Posh.

bread&salt said...

WoW "Slim line card for jennifer" looks great. Really perfect job.