Saturday, April 23, 2022

Pansy Patch Birthday Card

 Here is another birthday card that I made with one of my favorite stamp set from SU.  I made it for my daughter who loves pansies as much as I do.  The base CS is SU's Highland Heather.  Such a great color.  The portrait stripes are from the Pansy Petals Suite.


I used Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Rectangle and Base die for my white layer and stamped the birthday sentiment using the stamp set.  The pansies/leaves were die cut from the DSP as well.


For my inside sentiment, I used the stamp set as well.  I had a tiny piece of DSP leftover, and of course I didn't want to waste any pansies!  I just love this paper!

I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter.  We had a nice time and Jennifer enjoyed hunting for her Easter eggs!  Her helper was right there with her!  She loved looking for the eggs.


Thanks for stopping by,



Nancy







4 comments:

Denise said...

What a pretty card. Jeannie will love it.

Quiet and Sun by Alexa said...

Beautiful card :) Good job.

Tanza Erlambang said...

great words for wishing birthday: "little extra happiness just because you're you"

Happy Easter!!

Leslie Miller said...

Those pansies look so real! I sure can understand why this is one of your favorite stamp sets. Love the inside sentiment with the pansy paper and the purple card. Such a pretty Easter picture of Jennifer and Daisy. Good times to remember forever.