Thursday, April 23, 2020

Pretty Kitty Card

I made another card to send to Jennifer.  She loves cats as well as dogs, so I decided to make her a  card with SU's Pretty Kitty stamp set.  I have used this stamp set before and I love the images.  When I find a card/image of something that like, I print it out for later use.  I have been making a concentrated effort to go through my pile of papers and finally do something with them.  Either make the project or through the item away.  According to the print date on the paper, this was done a few years ago!  That should tell you how high my pile of papers are!


I used Real Red CS for my base card with Whisper White for my layer.  I embossed it with my heart folder and when I was photographing the card I realized I had placed the hearts upside down!!  Oh well, I wasn't going to throw it out and start over.  I used some red/white twine and Spellbinder dies for my squares to frame my image which I colored light grey.


I used the same stamp set for my inside sentiment and kitty!  Aren't they so cute!!  My daughter told me she is going to get a decorative box for Jennifer to put all my cards in when she can go shopping again as her drawer is full!!  It still hasn't warmed up here much.  We had freezing temperatures every night so far this week.  I have to say though that my flowers are holding up pretty well under these conditions.  I am hoping that some of the quarantines will be lifted soon.  My hair is no longer short!!  Another thing we take for granted.  Please be safe!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


5 comments:

Denise said...

Adorable card! Love that image too and the twine sets it off perfectly. Love your card Jennifer will too.

Tanza Erlambang said...

both images are pretty....the second look so cute and funny

dellgirl said...

Oh how pretty, Jennifer is going to LOVE this. I like the way you put this together, it's beautiful. Your creations are always so inspiring. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

Leslie Miller said...

That's a pretty kitty, alright! The string on the front is perfect with the image. Jennifer will adore it. Glad it got all untangled inside!

mamawcindy said...

Super cute card. My grand daughter loves cats. She already has two cats and are going to the Amish in a few days to pick up her new kitten.
She would love this. Happy day to you friend.
cindys-greencricut