Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Ladybug Card

I hope everyone is well and safe.  We had a very quiet weekend.  The weather here has been crazy.  Lots of rain and wind.  I hope it settles down soon.  Today's post is another card that I had made to send to Jennifer.  I usually see her on facetime everyday, but she likes to get mail so I have been trying to send her a card every week.  SU's Ladybug Stamp set and Die is just too cute for words.  I immediately fell in love with it.


I used Real Red CS for my base card and Pool Party and Whisper White for my layers.  I just picked some cute ladybugs out, stamped, colored and die cut them.  The sentiments are just as adorable.  I used some red gem stones to brighten up the page.


I used  a sentiment from the stamp set for the inside as well and this cute little ladybug stamp for the border.  I just love them.  I stamped them on the envelope too!!  They make me so happy!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




4 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

the arrangement of three bugs so artful...sweet and pretty.

# Stay safe, healthy and virus free

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, they are just too adorable! I love the border inside, too. It feels good to receive happy mail. I have a friend who sends very newsy letters and cards because she doesn't have a computer or smart phone. I say good for her! I love sitting down to read her correspondence and then enjoy writing back to her. I know Jennifer loves receiving your cards. They're very special!

dellgirl said...

Nancy, this is so cute. I love, love, love it! Thank you for sharing this inspiration. I wish you a wonderful, happy, and safe weekend!

dellgirl said...

I’m just saying hi, stopping back by to check on you and to let you know I’m thinking of you. I hope you had a good week and all is well with you. Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed Sunday! Stay Safe, dear friend!!