Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Mummy Halloween Card

Well, thanks to the nasty weather and rain I spent some more time in my craft room.  I saw this adorable card over at Pinterest and decided to make it.  I have been trying to use up my old DSP before I buy anymore and this card helped with that effort.


I used SU's Pumpkin Pie CS for my base card.  For my first layer, I cut Basic Black 5" x 3 3/4" and my DSP 4 3/8" x 3 5/8".  For my second layer, I cut Basic Black 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" and  my DSP 3 3/8" x 2 3/8".


I used the Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp set for my cute mummy and punched it out with the matching punch.  I dressed him up with some glitter paper and some bats from the Spooky Fun stamp set and dies.  My sentiment strip was cut in Smoky Slate.


For my inside sentiment, I used an old Michael's stamp and some washi tape.  I love this old set and I'm glad I dusted it off! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


7 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

Mummy and flying bats make the cards very interesting for me.....

# Thank you very much for your info about Amazon: "The best thing is the prime membership - no shipping costs. Today to order online has very expensive shipping charges for most items."

Denise said...

Cute card. Love the little bow tie! Nice touch.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, the mummy is cute with the pumpkin paper and the bats flying around! I love that he's wearing a bow tie. All dressed up for Halloween! I have a new mummy stamp and sure hope I get around to it this year.

Sakuranko said...

Oh so cute darling
xx

Tanza Erlambang said...

Have a wonderful weekend

# Hope, no freezing temperature in your place

mamawcindy said...

Super Cute card. That mummy is a cutie. I love pumpkin pie cardstock. It's the best orange for Halloween. Hope you have a great week.

cindys-greencricut

dellgirl said...

This Mummy Halloween Card is so cutely Halloween-ish. I LOVE it!