Monday, October 21, 2019

Halloween Mini Pizza Boxes

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Ours was a mixed bag.  Saturday it was beautiful and Sunday nasty and raining.  Jennifer and her Mom came up on Sunday, and we put together her Halloween goodie bags for school.  She has officially become a "Daisy" with the Girl Scouts and has a Halloween party tonight at the local church, so she took a bunch of the Ghost lollipops to hand out.  Boy is she excited!!  Plus she was pleased to show us her spelling test that she got 100%.  So Poppy reached in his pocket and handed out four quarters. I couldn't believe the words she has to spell in 1st grade.  Definitely, not like the old days.

She had asked me if I would make some Halloween goodies for her teachers, so I went through my stash and found some mini pizza boxes and decorated them for Halloween.


These came together so quick and easy.   I put some Pumpkin Pie CS on the top and then layer it with some scrap DSP I had. 


I then used SU's stamp set Harvest Hellos and punched out some pumpkins and stamped my sentiment from the Spooky Treats stamp set.  I decided to emboss them and added my stem and leaves.


I used an Action Wobble for my pumpkin to make it jiggle!  I felt it needed something else, so I used my Heartfelt Creation Leafy Accents die to cut some leaves out of orange glimmer paper.


I think it added such the right touch.


My daughter is going to put some fall candle tarts inside for a special treat for the teachers.  I love how these adorable boxes turned out.  I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of this stamp set as you can also stamp an apple - which will be perfect for school projects.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy




4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It's so fun to see these darling pizza boxes! The jiggling pumpkin is just the right touch to make them a little extra special, and the candles are a nice idea. These will bring a smile, for sure!

dellgirl said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this post. It is so unique and different, absolutely beautiful. You did a great job on this. Thank you for sharing it. Love the photos!

Denise said...

Love the way these turned out! Glimmer paper leaves were just the right touch!

Tanza Erlambang said...

creative designs....you always have great ideas.
love them all.

Have a wonderful day