Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Rudolph Christmas Card

 I almost forgot to post the Christmas cards I made for Jennifer and JJ.  I was looking in Pinterest for something to make for them and came across this adorable card.


I used SU's Real Red CS for my base card and then used Simon Says Filigree Snow Folder to emboss my second layer.  


For my Rudolph, I used a die set from Simon Says called Reindeer Parts.  It's hard to see, but I used some lacquer on his noise to make it nice and shiny!  I also tied a tiny jingle bell with some twine on his antlers.  


 For my sentiments, I used the same stamp set.  I think they turned out so cute!  We had about 8" of snow over the weekend but most of that will disappear with today's warm weather, rain and wind!  Ugh!! Hope all those in severe weather are safe and warm!

I entered this post over at the - Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, these are cute! I'm glad you remembered them. I thought at first they might be punch art. I have a few punch art ideas I've saved. It's all so much fun!

Denise said...

Well how cute is that Rudolph! Love his shiny nose and the bow and jingle bell too. I'm sure Jennifer loved it.

dellgirl said...

WOW, Nancy, your Rudolph Christmas Card is adorable! I love, love, love it. I'll bet Jennifer and JJ loved it too. Thank you for sharing this. All the Best to you, my friend. Have a blessed Week!