Saturday, December 30, 2023

Christmas Tree Table Gifts

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We had everyone here for Christmas with  lots of food, presents and fun!  I saw a video using  SU's Merriest Tree Bundle on Brenda Quintana's website and knew I wanted to make some!


I made these for the table and extras for some friends.  


I made some in Garden Green CS and then the rest in Old Olive.  I used some gold glimmer paper for the star and used a lot of left over gems I had in my stash to decorate the tree. 


There are two triangle boxes that fit together filled with goodies and two trees. One plain one on the back and the decorated one on the front. I was really happy how they turned out.  

Thanks for stopping by,



Nancy


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I like these! What sweet little gifts for the table. I know your family must look forward to what little goodies you'll come up with next. Always something different. Your Christmas sounds wonderful. Happy new year!

Tanza Erlambang said...

the trees look beautiful.... well done.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and yours... wish you all the best

bread&salt said...

Dear friend. What a beautiful and cute gifts. I love these cute trees alot. Greetings.

dellgirl said...

Your beautiful blog is so inspirational. Your handmade crafts are delightful, as usual. Thank you for sharing this. It is a real smile-maker. I wish you well, dear friend. Have a blessed Sunday.

Happy New Year to you! May the Lord lift you up in the new year.