Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Christmas Card Wishes

 Is everyone ready for Christmas?  Not me!!  I'm still working on some cards!  I saw these stencils back on Christmas in July and thought they were so beautiful!  Yes, I have had them since July and just made some!!  What can I say?  Better late then never!!  LOL!!


These cards were made from Spellbinders called Layered Merry Christmas Foliage stencils.  I was so impressed how they all fit together.  My base card is Old Olive and my layered is Very Vanilla.  My inks were from SU - Old Olive, Garden Green, Real Red and Melon Mambo.


There is a shadow stencil for the greeting which I didn't use.  I thought it made the card look too crowded.  It's hard to see but I used some gold wax for the stars and gems which ready made the card!  Love how it turned out.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Season Like Christmas.  Love the older stamp sets.  I have another set of stencils which I hope to get done.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

5 comments:

Denise said...

So pretty! Love your card especially the stenciling and colors!

Leslie Miller said...

These are so pretty! I received a card made with these Spellbinders stencils today and I'm smitten. Don't feel bad that it took you so long to get around to them. I have Christmas dies I bought right after Christmas last year and some of them still have not been used. Next year maybe? Merry Christmas!

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful card...
Mery Christmas to you and yours

dellgirl said...

Nancy, your beautiful Christmas Card is awesome! I love your unique design, it’s so creative and it’s “one-of-a-kind”. I LOVE it! Thank you for sharing this inspiration, it’s a real beauty. Wishing you well, dear friend. Have a blessed week!

bread&salt said...

Beautiful! Looks so cute. Thanks for sharing. Greetings.