Thursday, December 21, 2023

Christmas Joy Tree Card

 Well, I managed to get another Christmas Card made.  I used another Layering stencil set from Spellbinders -  the Layered Joy Tree.  I purchased it along with the previous post's stencils.  I love how they come together.


I decided to use Real Red CS from SU for the base card this time and my layer is Very Vanilla.  The inks I used from SU were Real Red, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Garden Green.  


I used the same Gold Wax from Simon Says that I used on the first card.  I have seen cards made using regular ink for this but I think the gold wax definitely stands out more.


For my inside sentiment, I used the stamp from SU's Merriest Tree Bundle again.  I almost forgot to make the Reindeer Food for Jennifer and now JJ.  Kids definitely make the holiday.  From everyone at the Pansy Patch we want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


3 comments:

bread&salt said...

Christmas Joy tree looks beautiful. I love its design and colors. Merry Christmas to you and your family dear friend. Greetings.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, these are pretty, too! I love that gold wax. I've been looking into some similar products. Well done and gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful.... excellent work.
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and yours