Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Christmas Tree Card

 I finally made my first Christmas cards of the season.  Better late than never!  


I used the Merriest Tree bundle from SU.  I got out all my green stamp pads trying to decide which color to use. 


For these cards, I used Lemon Lime Twist for the main tree color and Old Olive for the second stamping.  I layered my base card with a piece of DSP from my stash which I thought matched well.  My second layer of white I embossed with the Filigree Snowflake Folder from Simon Says.  I popped my tree up and added some gems to decorate it and cut the bow from some glimmer card stock.  I remembered that I had some of these cute tiny gold bows and used them as my tree trunks.


My inside sentiment came from the bundle as well.  I was pleased with how they turned out.  Hopefully, I will get some more cards made before the big day is here.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


5 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Love your Christmas cards. I don't think I have seen that tree bundle. I haven't bought anything from Stampin Up for a while. I need to see if I have that snowflake folder. It's really pretty. I'm still working on Christmas cards. Have a great day!

dellgirl said...

Your beautiful Christmas Card is inspiring! Your design is very creative and “one-of-a-kind”. I LOVE it! Thank you for sharing this, it’s a real beauty. Wishing you well, dear friend. Have a blessed day!

Denise said...

Your card turned out great! Love the colors and especially love the little bow at the tree base. Beautiful card.

Tanza Erlambang said...

not late yet.....
Beautiful card.... Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Leslie Miller said...

These cards are so cute! I never feel like I have the right green for Christmas cards, but I do always love a bright green like this. It's very cheerful and your cards are perfect for sending along that Christmas cheer.