Thursday, January 18, 2024

Little Monkey Card

 Well, winter is definitely upon us!!  It is freezing here with snow from the last storm still on the ground, and more to come tomorrow.  While watching the snow fall the other day, I decided to make a fun card to have in my stash. 


I used a SU stamp set with matching punch.  My base layer is Chocolate Brown with my second layer in Very Vanilla.  I stamped the branch first and then layer some DSP from the Flowers and More pack.  I ended up fussy cutting the top monkey as the punch is only good for the one on the bottom and the bananas.  The greeting is also from the stamp set and I found some old gems that I thought would match.


For my inside, I used some more of the DSP and added some bananas.  Quick card except for the fussy cutting!  Pinterest has some cute ideas for these little monkeys, so I will be trying them soon.  

Thanks for stopping by,



Nancy


5 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

no snow come to our area yet..... love snow....
beautiful card.....

stay warm and safe.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how fun this is! It makes me smile. Just what you need in the middle of that severe winter weather. We had 2 days without rain, but still cloudy and dark. Now we're in for another non-stop stretch of rain. Poor Sophie!

dellgirl said...

Hey, Nancy! Ditto what I’ve said . . . repeatedly . . . Your blog and your beautiful cards are truly inspirational. This cute little monkey card is delightful, as usual. Thank you for sharing this sweet smile-maker with us. I wish you well, dear friend. Have a blessed Week.

Tanza Erlambang said...

Have a nice weekend

bread&salt said...

Little monkey card looks great. Especially little monkeys look so cute. Last week we got snow here but still need more snow. Greetings.