Friday, June 11, 2021

Father's Day Card

 I was able to get another card made for Father's Day.  Believe me when I say it was not easy!  Life is definitely getting in the way of my crafting time!  For this card, I used SU's Basic Black for my base card and Smokey Slate for my first layer.  For my next layer I used Silver foil and embossed it with my dynamic texture embossing folder Layered Leaves.  I love how these folders make the foil look!


I then used SU's One Wild Ride stamp set for the motorcycle and sentiment.  I fussy cut it out and mounted it on 2 pieces of black paper to make it more secure and popped it up with dimensionals.  I also added SU's Glittered Organdy ribbon that I thought matched pretty good.


For my inside sentiment, I used my $1 Michael's stamp again and decorated with a piece of ribbon.  I have used this stamp set so many times on so many occasions.  The guys really seem to like it!  I have one more to make and an anniversary card.  If it rains, I may get them done!  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy





3 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Love your Father's Day card, That Wild Ride Stamp is Awesome. I won some of that black ribbon and I love it. I have only used it on one or two cards so far. I'm kind of hoarding it. Thank you for spotting that I forgot to put raisins in the recipe. It's fixed now and they go into the batter. Love how easy they are to make. Have a great weekend!
cindys-greencricut

Leslie Miller said...

Yup, I know about Life getting in the way. You just reminded me that I still need to make a Father's Day card for this month along with my DT cards for next month. Trying to get ahead before we pull everything apart for the floors. So, thank you for the reminder and the inspiration with your awesome guy card!

bread&salt said...

Your "Father's Day Card " is amazing! Perfect and Beautiful! Thanks for sharing,