Thursday, June 24, 2021

Anniversary Card

This year my daughter's  anniversary fell on Father's Day, so we had a double celebration.  I have to admit it kind of snuck up on me, so I decided to make a card with some flowers that I already had made and were in my stash.  


I used Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval dies to make my base card and my layers.  I love how the decorative edges look.  I used some of my Sunflowers from the Sunflower Collection that I had left over and made my little birds from the Cherry Blossom Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  The sentiment I used is from their Celebrate Love Sentiment Stamp Set.  I am definitely going to have to find some time and make up different flowers to keep in my stash as it was a lot easier to put a card together with flowers and leaves already made.  

I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day weekend celebrating with their family and friends.  I know we certainly did.  Jennifer is enjoying her summer vacation and going swimming most every day.  I am really impressed how well she does.  That is one thing that I never accomplished and really regret, so I'm glad she has learned how.  It is hard to believe that 4th of July is one week away!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



5 comments:

Denise said...

Absolutely beautiful card. So so pretty. I'm sure Margaret loved it. I need to do the same. I need smaller made up flowers for quicker cards. All I have now are big ones now.

Tanza Erlambang said...

flowers look sweet on the card... beautiful.

Sakuranko said...

Oh so nice card darling

Leslie Miller said...

If only my leftovers were this gorgeous! It's a beautiful card with the flowers and birds, and all set on the pretty oval. Very special!

bread&salt said...

Composition is perfect! Flowers are beautiful on the card. Looks so nice and elegance. Have a wonderful day.