Saturday, June 5, 2021

Email Subscription and Teacher's Card

 I just wanted to give you an update on my new subscription service.  All my subscriptions have been imported to my new service - follow.it.  Hopefully. you will start receiving updates from them as I am no longer using Feedburner which will be discontinued on July 1 and have deleted the old files.  You may be sent a confirmation email.  Everyone hates change but I think this new subscription will be much better than Feedburner.  You can have different options that you can chose on how you would like to receive my new posts if you so desire.  Now back to crafting!!

It is hard to believe, but the end of the school year is almost here!  Jennifer's last day is the 15th.  It was a difficult year for kids, parents and teachers.  Jennifer is really fortunate as her elementary school, principal and teachers are very good.  Everyone worked as a team and came through the year exceptionally well.  She has something she plans on giving her on the last day of school to show her appreciation and wanted me to make her a card.  I used Very Vanilla CS for my base card, and some scrap DSP for my first layer.  For my second layer I used some notebook paper.  My apples and sentiment were from SU's  Harvest Hellos stamp set and the coordinating punch.  Jennifer loves glimmer paper. so I used that instead of regular CS.  I also used SU's Stitched Circles to cut out my sentiment.


For my inside sentiment. I used Gina K's Wreath Building Stamp set.  I thought the sentiment was just perfect.


Another weekend is upon us and it seems like the temps will be going up!  For those that remember, in the fall I planted my pink oxalis plant in the ground instead of bringing it inside for the winter.  I wasn't sure if it would survive. but I am happy to say that it is starting to pop up out of the ground.  I will take a picture of it and post it soon.  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy






4 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Great card Nancy, those apples.... Love the apples. Her teacher is really going to love it!
Hope you have a nice weekend. 🙂

Tanza Erlambang said...

Spring garden looks great....

we have squash and peas.... squash produce a lot of fruit, but peas attacked by fungus... unfortunately.

Your card design is excellent.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, love the glittery apples! You made one of the prettiest teacher cards ever! I'm glad you got your email subscriptions all squared away and now can concentrate on the fun stuff!

bread&salt said...

Spring garden list is perfect! Good idea.