Friday, June 7, 2013

Faux Grid Card

I saw this technique done years ago by Dawnsstampingthoughts  and loved how it looked and make it every year.  I especially like using this stamp set from SU.  I like how the fish look and making them all different colors!


Recipe:

Stamps - Just Beachy - SU, Michael's
Paper - Brilliant Blue, Whisper White - SU
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities, SU Markers, Dazzling Diamonds - SU

Check out Dawn's video!  If you love to color then this is the card for you!  You can use this card for a variety of occasions which is also nice.  My husband says he never caught a lavender fish - but who knows!

I thought you would enjoy this picture.  My husband is known as "Mr. Fix-It".  He always has a pile of things to fix.  My daughter's little rabbit's ear broke off and was in the pile to be glued.  I went into the kitchen this morning and found this on my table and had to take a picture. We hope you have a great weekend!



Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: