Monday, June 10, 2013

Father's Day Card

Hard to believe that Father's Day is next Sunday.  Looking through the blogs, I came across this cute card on Sandy Hancock's blog.



Recipe:

Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes - SU
Paper - Real Red, Whisper White - SU, scrap DSP
Accessories - Cricut Doodletype Cart, Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Oval Lg.

I liked the clean and simple look of the card and how the word DAD stood out in the middle.  I don't have the Typeset Alphabet so I used my Doodletype Cart and cut my letters at 1 1/4".  The card is A2 size - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" in Real Red and the layer of Whisper White is 5 1/4" x 4".  I stamped my sentiment on the layer first and then centered my oval before I adhered my letters.  I really like how you can make do with what you have in your craft room.  If you need a quick card, this is the one for you!  Hope you have a good week!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: