Wednesday, March 13, 2024

St. Patrick's Day Cards

 It is hard to believe that March is almost half over!  It was a beautiful day in PA with temps in the high 60's!  We traveled to Lancaster and had a wonderful lunch with friends that are moving to Tennessee.  The weather was perfect for a drive in the country.  I always make cards for this holiday and this year is no exception.


These were made with the stamp set/die from an older kit that I had purchased from Gina K a few years ago.  I used it that year to make this card. 


I used SU's Old Olive CS for my base card with and Basic White for my layer.  


For my inside sentiment, I used one of my old wood stamps that I have had for years!  I loved how these cards turned out.

I entered this post over at - Double D Challenges.


Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

6 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

we saw many products in green colors....
Beautiful green cards...

Happy St. Patrick day

Leslie Miller said...

I think these are some of the prettiest St. Patrick's Day cards I've ever seen! I love the stamp and die. Beautiful with the simple design and lots of white. I'm loving lots of white lately. I like how the die allows you add dimension and overlap the sentiment panel. Happy St. Pat's Day tomorrow!

mamawcindy said...

Loving your card. Green is one of my favorite colors. March seems to be flying by. The weather is like a roller coaster here in Indiana. Hope you are doing well. Have a great weekend!

Diane said...

These cards are beautifully created, inspiring for sure!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Burningbet said...

Thank you for enriching my day with your excellent blog post!

bread&salt said...

What a beautiful green color. What a beautiful compozition. Looks great. Thanks for sharing. Greetings.