Wednesday, March 2, 2022

St. Patrick's Day Cards

 With some warm weather coming in, it is hard to believe that it is March.  I always make some St. Patrick's Day cards and was having trouble deciding what to make when I saw this - KIT - that Gina K was selling.  I thought it was so neat so I decided to try it!  You get so much for your money with her kits.


I made my cards bigger than an A2 size.  I found these 5 1/2" x 6" cards and envelopes and decided to use them instead.  This was the first time I did cards like these but was happy with the results.  I used her Luck & Love and Frame Flora stamp set and dies.  


I also used a different sentiment.  For my inks I used Garden Green, Old Olive and Lemon-Lime Twist.


I only have two St. Patrick's Day stamps and I used the one from Inkadinkado that I have had forever for my inside sentiment.


I even decorated the envelope with a peg stamp from Judith's stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,



Nancy


4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow Nancy! What a great card. Absolutely love it. And I know it must have taken some time to make. Great job.

Leslie Miller said...

This is a great design for St. Patrick's Day cards! Pretty and interesting with the shading and stamping. I love your cards so much!

Tanza Erlambang said...

sweet card with attractive colors and wonderful design ...

we have St. Patrick day carnival here in Baton Rouge...

# Happy St. Patrick day

bread&salt said...

Dear Nancy! What a great card. İ loved these greens and design. Happy Women's Day.