Saturday, February 19, 2022

Heart Valentine Boxes

 I waited to post these cute little heart boxes until I had given them to the family.  The girls get notice of my posts and Rachel knew about my Christmas mittens before I gave them out, so I wasn't taking any chances this time!!  I can't remember when or where I saw a tutorial on these hearts but I thought they were perfect to give everyone for Valentine's Day.  I will date myself, but I remember when we used to see who would get the prettiest heart.  Years ago they made them in so many different colors and sizes with all different designs and materials.  The good old days!


 These were made with the Happy Heart Box die from Concord & 9th.  The bundle included the Love die and a bunch of other stamps and dies.  I made some in CS and some DSP.  I had these cute red bows in my stash and decided to decorate the top boxes with them.


I loved this old SU DSP that I had in my stash.

You make two identical hearts to complete the box.  


I filled them with different colored Hershey kisses.  

When I cleaned out my envelope drawer, I came across these cute Narrow Note cards and envelopes from SU which I had forgotten about.  


 I cut a layer of Whisper White for the front of the card and stamped these cute little Valentine's using SU's Hey Love stamp set.  I love the alligator!


For the inside sentiment, I used SUs Sealed with a Kiss stamp set.  I wrapped them all up in a cute heart baggie and they were good to go.

Jennifer went to Kalahari Resort Water Part this weekend.  We watched Daisy and everyone had a good time.  Here is a picture of her on the Flow Rider for the first time.  She loved it!  I was nervous just watching the video!


Thanks for stopping by,



Nancy




5 comments:

Denise said...

I love your heart boxes! I bought this die from Concord and 9th as well. However I could not get the heart box to come together. So I gave up and just did something else with the large hearts on a card for the grand kids. But I really want to make that box. I guess my fingers just don't want to cooperate.

Leslie Miller said...

I always love seeing the groups of things you create. All those heart boxes couldn't be cuter! The SU DP is super pretty, and the colorful kisses inside complete the deal. Your family must so look forward to what you'll come up with next! Love the Valentines, too! These are reminiscent of the classic kid Valentines I remember giving out at school. My favorite school day of the year! Jennifer looks like she's having a great day at the waterpark! I marvel at all the fun things near you. That's fantastic!

Mary said...

What a lucky family you have, Nanny! Everything you make for them is so clever and lovely! The bows from your stash are beautiful, and I thought as I was reading, "How fun it would be to see Nanny's stash!". Have a good week!

Tanza Erlambang said...

box at the third photo looks simple, but attractive ..
All Heart Valentine Boxes are wonderful... excellent job.

Yes, Jennifer must be happy at the last photo...

Have a great day

bread&salt said...

These heart Valentines box look great and attractive! I would love to try one of them.