Friday, February 4, 2022

Heart Valentine Cards

 Here is another Valentine Card that I finished up over the weekend.  I really loved how these cards turned out.  Making Valentine cards always make me happy and these cards were no exception.


I used the Love Blossoms Paper Pack for the cards.  I love all the paper that is in this pack.  The tree stamp is from Judith's stamps that I had picked up at one of the local stamp shows.  


For my sentiments, I used SU's Heart to Heart stamp set.  I decided to emboss the sentiment in gold and punched out different color hearts to decorate the tree with one of SU's old punches.  The hardest part of this card was making the tiny bow out of twine! LOL!


I decorated the inside with some leftover paper and hearts.  


I love to stamp on the outside of the envelopes as well.  This stamp I also found at a stamp show years ago.  Well, February is here and we are moving towards Spring and I am delighted.  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping,


Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Super pretty papers and I absolutely love that little Charlie Brown tree with the hearts on it! I also love the sentiment on the envelope. So cute!

mamawcindy said...

Love your sweet Valentine cards and LOVING the paper. I enjoy making Valentine cards also. Have a great day!

Tanza Erlambang said...

sweet pretty card...
the tree looks so cute... love it