Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Heart Valentine's Day Card

 This weekend I put together another card for Valentine's Day.  I saw it on Pinterest and thought how simple but cute is was, plus I was able to use up some more DSP scraps. That is always a plus!


I used SU's Real Red CS for my base card.  There are so many different colors of red out there but I love this color.  I embossed on Whisper White using my heart embossing folder. 


I used the Sweet & Sassy Dies from SU to cut out my hearts.  These dies were such a good investment.  I have used them so many times.  I used SU's stamp set Sure Do Love You for my sentiment and embossed it with some gold embossing powder.  I'm trying to use up all my old embellishments and I found these cute little hearts to add to the front of the card.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's stamp set Sealed with Love again.  These Valentine sets are old but I really love them.  





It has been so cold and snowy here.  Here is a photo of Jennifer and Daisy keeping warm.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


4 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

creative design .... heart emoji arrangements look attractive ..
Happy Valentine Day

# We feel cold, but no snow yet in Louisiana

bread&salt said...

WoW what a beautiful Valentines day's card! Looks great! Beautiful design. Presentation is perfect. Heart imojis and their colors are so cute and peaceful. Thanks for sharing Dear friend. Bye the way Jennifer and Daisy look so cute. Have a wonderful day.

Mary said...

This is a lovely card, Nanny, and I have enjoyed browsing your site and seeing all the creative, loving cards you have prepared for Valentine's Day. There will be some very lucky recipients out there! I am not back to browsing yet, but wanted to at least check in and see what you were creating.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, those hearts are so darling with the different papers! Real Red is still my favorite red, too, and I'm almost out of it. Jennifer and Daisy are a precious sight for sore eyes. Catching up again...