Thursday, January 6, 2022

Just A Note Card

 Well, Christmas is over and I have been trying to pick up my craft room - which is a mess!!  I always keep my holiday stamps/dies separate from the rest of my stamps as I don't have room for everything in one place, but I decided to keep this new stamp/die set from Gina K - Perfect Poinsettias - out since I want to use the green leaves that are included in the set.  I have her Build a Wreath stamp set and these will be perfect with that.  She made a few videos using the poinsettias but then made some just with the leaves which I thought were great!  


 You could use many different sentiments with these, but I chose Just a Note sentiment from SU's Flourishing Phrases stamp set.  The best part is that you can use any mix of colors.  


This one I made landscape using SU's Melon Mambo.


This one is portrait using SU's Island Indigo - I love this color!


 This one is also portrait using SU's Old Olive CS.

For the inside I decided to stamp one of the leaves.


I decided on Just A Note sentiment as that can be used for many different occasions. I think they would be great packaged in a gift box.  I just finished making up my calendar for this year even though it is a week into January!!  Better late than never!  I hope everyone had great holidays and made lots of memories.

Jennifer had a great time with her new cousin celebrating his first Christmas!


Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


3 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

cards look great...

glad to see Jennifer and her new cousin grow very well.... perfect photo.

Have a wonderful weekend.

bread&salt said...

What a beautiful "Note Cards" Dear friend! These art-works look so cute and elegance.

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, these are gorgeous! Wintry looking, but totally not just for Christmas. Love all the different colors. Jennifer and her young cousin look adorable together in the Christmas pic. I'm still trying to catch up, but just keep getting further behind. Wishing you a good new year!