Thursday, January 13, 2022

Panda Valentine Cards

 Can you believe that we are making cards for Valentine's Day?  That's really fine with me, as that means Spring is coming!  I saw this card on Pinterest and thought it was so cute.  I just consolidated my DSP and try to put all the holiday papers together so I knew exactly where my Valentine's paper stash was hiding.  I'm so proud of myself!!  


The two stamp sets I used where Party Pandas and Sealed with Love from SU.  


There was a lot of layering for this card.  There was no name listed but they were nice enough to give out the layers.  If you're interested in making it the layers are as follows:

Whisper White A2 card base 
Pink Diagonal - 5 1/4" x 4"
Black CS - 4 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Polka Dot DSP - 4" x 3 1/4"
Red CS - 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Melon Mambo - 3" x 2 1/4"
White CS - 2 3/4" x 2"

I also added some glimmer hearts to the front of the cards.


Here is the inside sentiment.  I added some washi tape I had in my stash.  I remember when Rachel and I were shopping years ago and she came across this tape which we added  to our collection.  I can't believe I still have some!


This stamped was in the set, so I used it for the envelopes.  I was so happy how the cards turned out.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



5 comments:

bread&salt said...

Panda Valentine Cards look great! Especially i loved their colors. They are so cute. Thank you so much for sharing these art-works with us. Have wonderful day to you Dear friend.

Tanza Erlambang said...

pandas are awesome animals... love them.

Panda in your card looks so cute... makes card so beautiful.

Have a wonderful day

Leslie Miller said...

Aww, so cute! I cannot imagine getting Valentines done this year, but maybe a couple, fingers crossed. This little panda is perfect. I really love your "sealed with a kiss" on the envelope flap, too.

mamawcindy said...

Cute cards, like the papers you chose. Not sure what I will get made for Valentines day. Hopefully at least a card for my Mom. Hope your well. Have a great week!

dellgirl said...

These Valentine's cards are absolutely beautiful, so creative. You've done a wonderful job creating these. Way-to-Go, Nanny! Thank you for sharing this.

I wish you all the best, my friend! I pray you have a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2022.