Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Congratulations Card for Jennifer

 Jennifer has done so well in school again this year, so I decided to make a card for her and send with some $$$ for getting on the Honor Roll again


Looking through my stash. I found some Gold Glimmer CS from SU which I used for my base card.  I used the Fireworks Stencil from Hedgehog Hollow with my Encore Gold Ink from SU.  I decided to use SU's Botanicals for You in black and wondered if I should have stamped it first but decided to go with it and stamped over the gold.  It's hard to see but the gold ink actually came through the black ink and looks pretty neat.  I then put some star gems on the fireworks.  


For my inside sentiment, I used the same SU stamp set and stenciled a smaller fireworks in the corner.  I really liked how this turned out and of course Jennifer liked what was included inside!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

6 comments:

Denise said...

Great card! Love the gold showing through the black! Must have been something "green" inside that card!

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful card...
congratulation for Jennifer for her achievement.... excellent job.

Leslie Miller said...

It's so good of you to give Jennifer this special recognition. I know she'll beam with happiness knowing how proud you are of her. The design is ideal. I can see the gold ink peeking through and I know it's more awesome in real life!

dellgirl said...

Congratulations to Jennifer on her achievement! This is wonderful. Your beautiful Card to her is awesome! I love this unique design, it’s so creative and it’s “one-of-a-kind”. I LOVE it!

Thank you for sharing this inspiration, it’s a real beauty. Wishing you well, dear friend. Have a blessed Weekend!

dellgirl said...

It’s so nice that you could take time out of your busy day to visit and read my blog today. Thank you so much for your visit and especially for the smile-making comment you left. I appreciate it a lot.

bread&salt said...

Beautiful card and excellent job...
congrats for Jennifer for her success.