Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Bird Ballad Cards

 It has been pretty warm here the past few days, but I don't want to complain as I know what's coming!!  My post today is two more cards that I made for my daughter.  You can read all about the tin/cards in my previous post.  For these cards I didn't use the laser cut ones.


I made these cards with the stamp set Free As a Bird and used the Stitched label dies again.


This first card was made using Pool Party CS as my base card, and I layer it with some DSP from the bundle.  One thing I have to say about SU is that they have beautiful DSP.  I used one of the stamps from the set and colored it in with Pool Party blends.  The sentiment is also from the set.


I used Whisper White CS for the base on the next card and embossed the first layer with Layering Leaves folder.  I offset my two dies using Crumb Cake and Pool Party and used Pool Party Blends to color the birds.  I think these cards are one if my favorite ones.  I entered this card over at -  NBUS Challenge #53.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


3 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

4 birds look so sweet....

Have a great day

Leslie Miller said...

So cute! Anything with birds... darling little sweeties on the branch!

Darnell said...

Lovely to see you and follow you, Nancy! Your two sweet bird designs are perfect for summer and perfect for sending someone a pretty hello! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell