Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Adorable Owl Card

 Did you ever think there is not enough time in the day to get what you want done?  And I'm retired!!  I had this adorable new stamp set from SU that I had chosen from Saleabration and wanted to make Jennifer a card.  Today is her first day of school in 5th Grade and her first time taking the bus home.  A lot of firsts!!  


I made my base card with Tempting Turquoise and used some silver paste on the Little Star die.  I wanted to use the Aspen Tree Die set but I don't have it.  Fortunately, my friend does so she cut some out and mailed them to me.   Thank you Denise!!  This stamp doesn't have any dies, so I had to fussy cut the cute owl and put a small wobble on it for fun!  The sentiment is from the same stamp set which I popped up.  I love how you can see the stars through the trees.  I love this die.  I may have to buy it!


For my inside sentiment, I used the Little Twinkle stamp set from SU on the same CS and added some little stars.  I love how this card came together.  Jennifer called me last night to tell me she got it in the mail and she loved it too!!

Thanks for stopping by,



Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This owl is so cute! Perfect with the Aspens oval and the stars peeking through. It's hard to believe Jennifer is already up to 5th grade. No, there is never enough time, even when you're retired.

Tanza Erlambang said...

owl is one of favorite birds....
adorable and lovely

bread&salt said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Adorable Owl Card looks so cute. I love it.