Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Anniversary Teapot Card

 I have been busy making cards for the next two months.  We have so many occasions coming up.  I made this adorable Teapot Card for my daughter's anniversary.  I love Heartfelt Creations Collections and their Teapot Collection is one of my favorites.  This card I made 5"x 7" and I covered the base card with some of their DSP.  I then used their Eyelet Frame Die to layer on top of it.


I die cut the teapot, cup, spoon and sugar bowl out and made some small flowers from their Cherry Blossom Collection and used small stamens for the centers.  For my sentiment, I used SU's So In Love stamp set.  It takes some time to make the flowers especially, but I always love the final results.  I hope everyone had a great holiday.  We are definitely feeling the summer heat but I still rather have that than the snow!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


3 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful Card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh my, I can see why you love this collection. Those teapots are darling! You do the most beautiful work with your Heartfelt supplies. I always say that, but truly, you leave me in awe!

Tanza Erlambang said...

nice to have teapot, but we never use its anymore recently... may be because of microwave...

Beautiful card as always.... Happy anniversary to your daughter