Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Ladybug Card

 Jennifer has been on vacation with her Dad and I wanted to have a card ready for her when she came home.  She loves ladybugs so I thought I would use SU's Hello Ladybug stamp set along with the matching punch.


I saw a video that - Brenda Quintana - made on her website and fell in love with it and knew that it was what I wanted to make for Jennifer.  I changed the colors and design up a bit using some scrap DSP I had on hand.


For inside my card, I used some more of the DSP and colored in another ladybug.  I thought it turned out so cute and she loved it!  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


2 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

colorful Ladybug .... attractive.

Have a wonderful weekend

Raquel Loio said...

What a beautiful card, I really like to see the elements in relief! Kisses