Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Pansy Birthday Card

 Here is another birthday card that I made over the weekend!  This card was made with SU's stamp set Pansy Patch!  They must have been thinking of me when they produced this set!! LOL!!  


This card came together pretty quick.  I used Garden Green for my base card and the DSP from the set for the layer on the card. separated with a band of Garden Green.  I also used the associated punch for the flower and leaves.  The punches for the greeting are from SU as well.


For the inside sentiment, I used the same stamp set.  I love everything about this set!  I have a few more cards I am working on for the next few weeks.  This is definitely a busy month. 

Jennifer went to Lego Land over the weekend and had a wonderful time!  She sent me these pictures which I thought were so great!





These were just a few.  They had whole cities put together as well as rides and they are building a water park!  Great place!

Thanks for stopping by,



Nancy



3 comments:

Denise said...

Great card, definitely you! Love Jennifer's Legoland photos.

Tanza Erlambang said...

Sure, they have thinking of you because of "Pansy Patch"...hehehe...lol.

Beautiful card...

I visited Legoland decades ago, yes, great place...





Leslie Miller said...

Ohh, the paper is so pretty but I'm especially smitten with the pansy you made with the stamps. Yes, I do believe this set was made with you in mind! I'm amazed with the Legoland pictures. Wowie, what a fun place to visit!