Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Graduation Card

 It is hard to believe but Jennifer is on summer vacation.  Where did this past year go?  When I was working it seemed like time stood still, but now it is just flying bye.  I wanted to make her a little card as she did so great in school this year even with Covid going on around her.  I saw a similar card in Pinterest done with either hearts or stars.  I made it in her school colors which are red, white and blue.  


I used SU's Gorgeous Grunge stamp set again for the spattering dots on the White Whisper layer.  My sentiment came from SU's Perfect Pairing stamp set and the tiny stars came from Gina K's stamp set Star Struck.  I used my dot embossing folder and then punched out some stars using SU's star punch and mounted them on the card.  I really liked how it turned out!


For my inside sentiment, I used the same stamp sets.  She liked the card but I think she liked what was inside it better!  She starts summer camp next week where her Mom works and is excited to see her friends that she went to daycare with.  Here is a picture of her the last day of school.  She is definitely getting tall!



Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


3 comments:

Denise said...

Great card. Love the embossed stars.

Tanza Erlambang said...

congratulation for Jennifer....well done.
Enjoy having new school

Mary said...

I have enjoyed stopping by and browsing all your recent lovely cards. You are creative and caring, Nanny! Happy 4th of July!