Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Father's Day Card

Well, here is the last Father's Day card that I had to make.  I was happy to be able to use some older SU stamps. 


The base card was made in black CS with the first layer in Whisper White using Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Dies.  I used SU's stamp set Gorgeous Grunge to stamp my dots by stamping off once so the ink is not so dark.  The striped DSP was punched out with a SU punch.  For my sentiment, I used  my $1 stamp from Michael's and cut it out with Spellbinder's Circle Dies.  In my button box, I found a black one and tied some twine around it and used some glitter dots to finish it off. 


My inside was just decorated with the left over DSP again.  It came together pretty quick which was good!  I have to now work on  a Congrats card for Jennifer as her school is ending tomorrow.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

5 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

simple card, but meaningful....

# Have a great day

dellgirl said...

This card says it ALL - Happy Father's Day! It's beautiful, thank you for sharing this inspiration. Some of us (me especially) need all the inspiration we can get/find. Thank You!

Wishing you well, my friend! Have a wonderful weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm pretty sure I have that sentiment. It makes a bold statement! Love this all black and white and splattery. The button and twine is great, too. I hardly get to use my buttons these days. Your card is very masculine and perfect for Father's Day!

mamawcindy said...

Great Father's Day card. The paper choice Is perfect. I meant to post a Father's day card yesterday and forgot. Hopefully will get it posted today.

bread&salt said...

What a beautiful father's day card Dear friend! Especially its colors look great. I loved it,