Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Pumpkin Halloween Card

Yesterday I was able to finish up another Halloween card I had started
before my surgery.  I used my Woodland Embossing folder from SU on Old Olive CS for my base card and the Harvest Hellos stamp set and coordinating punch for the pumpkins.  I love this set!!


I stamped the pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie ink on different colors and punched them out.  I did the stems separately on Old Olive.  


I decided to pop them up with dimensionals and stamped my sentiment and punched it out and added a little bow.  The hardest thing was to make the bow with my hand.  I also added some gems.


For my inside sentiment, I used my favorite stamp and some washi tape.  



I also decided to decorate the envelopes.  I love making cards for Halloween!  Now I have to make the hardest one for Jennifer's birthday/Halloween!

Jennifer has been wanting to take horseback riding lessons so she finally got her wish as an early birthday present.  





She loved it and can hardly wait to go again!  That's it for this neck of the woods.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



10 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

Jennifer looks calm while riding horse and so cute with horse...
great lesson to ride horse.

# Have a wonderful day for Jennifer

Denise said...

Love your Halloween cards! Adorable! Hope Jennifer has a great Halloween birthday!

Diane said...

Fun Halloween cards and great to have matching envelopes! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

OMG what cute cards! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
P.S. Cute pics of Jennifer and looks like she's doing well in her lessons. Our little neighbor Lily is 7 and is doing the same thing ... she loves it! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

How happy and fun this is! I love the inside, too, and then just the faces on the envelope flap. What a cute idea! I'm so glad you shared it with us at Two Old Bats! Also, what a thrill for Jennifer! She's a lucky little girl!

Diane said...

Super cute cute cards! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Me again and you already know how much I love these adorable cards! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Owls and/or Pumpkins’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

bread&salt said...

Very cute cards! And Jennifer and her horse look so cute. God blessing.

Birgit said...

What an adorable card! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you!

Mary M said...

Fun card. Thanks for joining our October Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats!