Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Thanksgiving Card

 Here is another Thanksgiving card that I made.  I always feel Thanksgiving gets overlooked as we usually go right from Halloween to Christmas.  I have such good memories when I was younger, as we would go down to Maryland to see our relatives on Thanksgiving and have such a great time.  Lots of good cooking and great fun when all the cousins got together.  I saw this card on Pinterest and thought it was perfect.


I used SU's Gather Together stamp set and Gather Leaves Die.  This is another great card to use up those DSP scraps.


I used More Mustard CS on this card which is still one of my favorite colors from SU.  I had purchased extra packs when they discontinued it and unfortunately my supply is going down.  I love the little piece of wheat included in the set.


Here is the inside sentiment along with a little pumpkin from the stamp set I added.  The sun has finally surfaced again after some rough weather.  Lots of accidents with the rain.  Margaret got stuck on the highway going to work yesterday for 5 1/2 hours!!  It was a mess.  The problem it that once you get on it is hard to get off and of course no one wants to let you change lanes!  I am so glad I don't have to commute anymore!  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


3 comments:

bread&salt said...

Dear friend! "Happy Thanksgiving" card looks amazing. Perfect. İ love its colors and composition. Really good job.

Tanza Erlambang said...

perfect card for season of thanks...

Happy thanksgiving.

Leslie Miller said...

I used to love the whole Thanksgiving gathering. For a number of reasons things are quite different now, but I still enjoy cooking and baking for a small gathering. So true about how Thanksgiving cards get overlooked in this busy card making season. I still need to make a couple. Love these with the fall elements and the plaid. I still like More Mustard, too. It can look richly gold with same color stamping. I have so many old SU inks and papers. I think they'll outlive me!