Sunday, June 23, 2019

Wedding Card

Well, things have been pretty busy around here since I last posted.  My daughter and her finance Dave surprised us by telling us that they had decided on a wedding date.  I thought great a fall wedding.  No!  They planned on getting married in 11 days - June 20th!  Since most of his family were home for awhile and his Mom, who is 95, is doing well they decided not to wait.  I didn't think we would be able to pull it off but we did.  It was a beautiful day with just family and a few friends in a pretty little Inn they had found.

Here is the wedding card I made for her.  I used Powder Pink CS for the base card with a layer of DSP - Falling in Love.  I used the So Details Thinlets Die in Very Vanilla for the front and tied them together with some vanilla satin ribbon.  To top it off, I added an embellishment on top of the bow.


I used the So In Love stamp set for my sentiment on Very Vanilla CS.  For my inside sentiment, I decided on a stamp from the Dandelion Wishes stamp set.


I stamped a few dandelion wishes on the inside and stamped on the outside of the envelope as well.


I loved how it turned out and so did they.  Here are a few pictures from the wedding.


Here is a picture of Joe and his girls before the ceremony.  Rachel was the Maid of Honor, Sarah was a Bridesmaid and Jennifer was the Flower Girl.


Here is a picture after the wedding with Dave and his son Joey who was his best man.


I love this picture of Margaret and her sister Jeannie.


I thought this picture was so cute with Jennifer and Sarah.  The girls did such a great job. 


We actually got a pictures of all our Granddaughters together!  Believe me - that is not easy thing to do. 


And finally, a picture of Joe and me as the day ended.  I have only about 300 pictures and videos, so it was hard to choose which ones to share.  Now to scrapbook the event!!  I hope everyone is as happy as we are and enjoying a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




2 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

happy wedding day to your daughter...
by the way, you still look young...pretty.

Have a wonderful day to you and yours

Leslie Miller said...

Well, first of all, congratulations to your daughter and her new husband! It's amazing that you all pulled off such a beautiful wedding in so short a time. Everything looks so pretty, including all the girls (you included). You made a lovely card for the occasion! The die cut on the front with the fancy embellishment is just gorgeous!