Friday, May 31, 2013

Teachers Treat Bags

We decided to put all our little goodies into paper sacks to give to the teachers, bus drivers, etc. We stamped on the front of the bag and then using my double hole punch put a ribbon through to hold it closed.  I used my Doodlecharms Cricut Cart to make a bunch of apples for the girls to write on.





I love this stamp set!  It is from Our Craft Lounge.  It is CCMO34 - Bookworm in clear stamps.  The girls and I have used it many times during the past few years.

We had a wonderful time at the wedding.  It was a little cold but they held the ceremony outside anyway.  We went from really cold temps. to really hot today!  Hard to believe that school is out next week!  We hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah









No comments: