Friday, May 17, 2013

Mini Note Pads

One of the stamps that I recently purchased at the Scrapbooking Fair was a Mini Note Pad made by Toomuchfun Rubber Stamps.  I really like their stamps.  I have quite a few of them and love how clean and crisp they stamp.  We started making some goodies for the teachers, and we thought they might like this little note pad for their bags.



These little mini note pads are so much fun to make.  We stamped them on some CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then cut them out.  Much to my surprise they were pretty easy to cut out!  I always cut about 1/16" around the black lines, which I think makes it easier and looks neater.  I always cut them out first in case I do make a mistake so all my coloring doesn't go into the garbage pile!  Then we choose the different colors, which is always the hard part for me.  These mini note pads have 2 score lines and a slit to open where the little flap is inserted to close the pad.  I used the smallest size 3M notepad that I purchased in Staples. We think they turned out pretty cute and hope the teachers will like them.

We're working on some more teacher's gifts.  It's hard to believe that school is almost over and summer vacation will be here - YEAH!!  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: