Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Valentine Heart card

 I'm trying to get all the cards made for Valentine's Day and of course time is running it.  These are some of the cards I have been working on.


I saw this technique on Jennifer's McGuire blog and thought it was so unique.  I used SU's Heart Embossing folder on my Real Red CS, layered it on my base card of white and then used Concord & 9th Enchanted Die set to cut out the heart.  


Using the different dies, I cut one out in pink CS with the sentiment and mounted it on red CS to make the lettering show through.  My sentiment came from an old SU stamp set Heart to Heart.  


It was hard to get a good picture of the shelf that I made for the heart die to rest on so when you opened up the card it popped right out!  This idea can be used with so many different size/shape dies.  She did a great video on how to made this happen.  It really was so easy!  Hope you are having a good week!  It is really nice here, so Joe and I are on our to NJ to see Jennifer's basketball game.

I will be entering this post over at - Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


2 comments:

Lia said...

That's a lovely and very surprising card with the heart popping out. Great work!
Lia DT CYHTP

Tanza Erlambang said...

look simple, but beautiful..... great for kids and lovely for adult.
Happy Valentine day