Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Red Heart Valentine's Day Card

 Today's post is the last Valentine Card I made.  This is another die set that I saw Jennifer McGuire demonstrate.  It was a new release also from Concord & 9th.  I think they really did a fantastic job on this release.  I always wonder how they come up with all these great stamp sets and dies!


This set is call the Enchanted heart dies.  I used some of the other smaller hearts on previous cards.  


I used white CS for my CB and SU's Real Red CS for my layer.  I used Gina K's Love die and cut it out in Gold paper.  I used one of these cards for Joe's Valentine.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's stamp set Heart to Heart again and glued some of the negative hearts from the front die. Our friend sent us a similar card but instead of red CS she used glimmer paper and it was gorgeous!  I'm happy to say that our weather is supposed to warm up the next few weeks so goodbye snow!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

3 comments:

Denise said...

Great card! Especially for guys too.

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty and intricate die cut design this is! I keep looking at the detail and it seems never ending! I'm seeing sunshine outside my window this morning and it's supposed to last through the weekend. I feel an outdoor Sophie adventure coming up!

Tanza Erlambang said...

die cut design is new for me.... look excellent.
yes, temperature is getting warm up..... welcome Spring.