Friday, October 27, 2023

Halloween Ghost Card

 Here is another Halloween card that came together so quick and easy.  I used the negative of the Ghost shaker card from my previous post from Pretty Pink Posh.  This is what I call getting the most for your money!!


I used SU's Highland Heather CS for my base card, and the Layered Argyle Stencils from Pretty Pink Posh again for ink blending lightly with the Highland Heather ink from SU.  I decided to pop them up with a wobble so they wiggle around!  I had some extra BOO's leftover, so I added them plus some gems.  So cute!!


For my inside sentiment, I used the same sentiment stamp set from SU - Howl-O-ween Treat.


It's so nice when you can use all the leftover pieces from the dies.  I am working on making Jennifer's birthday card which is Halloween.  Her family party is this weekend and the weather here is suppose to be nice and warm.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



6 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

great ways to make treat cards.... yes, look so cute...
# Temperature is warm in our areas as well.... happy weekend.

dellgirl said...

I love your Halloween card. It's so cute. You did a great job on this, as usual.

Your visit and your comment on my blog post the other day are like a warm hug in the virtual world. Thank you for being part of my blogging journey by visiting and commenting.

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I love these! The ghosts make me giggle because it appears as though they dressed up in plaid sheets for Halloween. What fun!

dellgirl said...

I dropped back over here to say hi and to wish you well. I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

dellgirl said...

Just stopping by again to say Hi! Hope all is well with you and yours! The weather here is really nice for November so far. Wishing you all the best, dear friend. Have a great week!

bread&salt said...

Your Halloween card looks beautiful and very cute. Have a great week to you dear friend. Greetings.