Thursday, October 19, 2023

Halloween Shaker Card

 I have definitely missed getting into my craft room.  My surgery went well, so now it will just take time for my hand to recover.  Thanks for all your good wishes!  Halloween is one of my favorite times to make cards, so I started to make these adorable shaker cards that I saw Cathy Z. make.  I had to take breaks along the way but finished them up yesterday.  I just loved how they turned out!


These goodies started out using Pretty Pink Posh Layered Argyle Stencils.  There are three stencils and I used SU's Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Heather Highland inks to make the back ground which I layered onto Heather Highland CS for my base card.


 I used Pretty Pink Posh Ghost Shaker Die for my cute little ghost, boo sentiment and face and filled my shaker up with gems from my stash.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's stamp set Howl-o-ween Treat.  Love how the little spider is crawling around looking for some goodies!  Unfortunately, I won't get too many cards made for Halloween but am working on a few more.

I entered this card over at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


8 comments:

Denise said...

That ghosty halloween card is adorable. I love it!

Rezky Pratama said...

happy hallowen.....

mamawcindy said...

Love your spooky cute cards. Super cute! Glad your surgery went well. Hope you have a great weekend. I tripped and fell last night so I won't be doing much this weekend. I'm pretty sore. Happy Halloween!

Tanza Erlambang said...

glad to hear that your surgery went well.... hope, quick recovery....

Happy Haloween to you and yours

Diane said...

Fabulously fun shaker cards, I love shakers and these are GREAT!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

dellgirl said...

These are beautiful, as usual! I can always count on your blog to inspire and motivate me! I’m glad your surgery went well and that you get back to 100% soon. Wishing you all the best!

Open Your Heart to Gardening said...

Beautiful cards.

Leslie Miller said...

Halloween is one of my favorite card making times, too, but I missed out this year. I love these darling, fun shakers. Cheerful is my favorite kind of Halloween card. Keeping it light. I'm glad to hear your hand surgery went well and you're recovering.