Friday, September 3, 2021

Kids Notes

 Well, here it is September!  We have been so busy.  We were on a family vacation to Tennessee!  We had a great time but had to cut it short due to the flooding and hurricane.  We were in Pigeon Forge and were suppose to travel to Nashville, but decided to head home with the weather forecast.  I will post some pictures soon.  I was looking for something to post and came across an envelop of some kids notes that I had made last year and did not give to my daughter as Jennifer ended up doing school remotely most of the year.  I remember writing notes on post it's and putting them in my kids lunches and then did the same thing for Rachel and Sarah.  So I decided to make some stamped ones for Jeannie to use for Jennifer.  I cut the larger pieces of CS     4 1/4" x 2 3/4" and the smaller CS at 4" x 2 1/2".  


For these notes, I mostly used SU's stamp set Wiggle Worm.












I'm definitely going to make some more.  I think I will make some using some holiday stamps.  I left room so my daughter can write her own message to Jennifer!  

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone that has been in harms way.  We were really lucky - we had a lot of wind and rain but did not lose power!  We had several tornados around us and lots of damage as well.  We definitely dodged a bullet this time. 

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

5 comments:

Denise said...

Love, love, love your kid notes! So cute and what a great idea.

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, these are such cute stamps for lunch box notes, and really such a nice surprise for a kid to find. It makes them feel all that much more loved and special. I thought of you regarding Hurricane Ida, but glad to know you are home safe. I'll be interested in seeing the pictures. Such devastation and loss for so many.

bread&salt said...

Beautiful and cute notes! Love your kid notes. They are so cute.

Tanza Erlambang said...

we got hurricane Ida as well...
hope, everything goes well with you and your family

# Have a nice weekend

Tanza Erlambang said...

My domain was stolen that why my blog disappeared twice... I don't understand why.