Thursday, April 22, 2021

Rachel's Birthday Card

 Well, here I am making Rachel's 21st birthday card - now this is hard to believe!!  It seems like yesterday we were rushing to the hospital to see her being born!  No matter how old she is she loves her sweets, so I decided to make her card with the Sugarspun Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I have used this set on numerous occasions and love how it all comes together.


I made a 6" x 6" base card and layered it with some of the collection's DSP.  Then I used their Petite Pockets Accents and Eyelets Oval dies and embossed the smaller oval with my Swiss Dots folder.  I used some of the other stamps and dies in the collection and colored them in with Zig markers.  I sprinkled some glitter on the sweets and added some prills for decoration on the cupcake.  I even die cut the cute little tag from the collection as well.


I used some more DSP from the collection for my inside layer.  I love how everything matches.  I was really happy how it turned out!  We woke up this AM with a dusting of snow!!  This weather is crazy!  It is suppose to warm up next week thank goodness!  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

5 comments:

bread&salt said...

Happy birthday to Rachel! Birthday card is beautiful, elegance and so cute.

Tanza Erlambang said...

Happy birthday to Rachel...
the first image is impressive and pretty.... love it.

Have as wonderful Spring

all types recepies and desert said...

Beautiful birthday card

mamawcindy said...

Nancy, What an Awesome card, It's so pretty! Wishing I had that pretty scalloped oval die. She is going to love her card. Tell her Happy Birthday wishes from Indiana.
cindys-greencricut

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, how sweet this is! What a wonderful collection. You are a Heartfelt kinda girl, that's for sure! It's amazing how time flies, especially when it comes to kids growing up. She is no longer a little girl, sniff sniff.