Monday, April 5, 2021

Easter Card and Goodies

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  The weather was so nice here yesterday especially for the Easter Egg Hunt!  Daisy participated in the hunt and helped find lots of eggs with Jennifer.  Easter came so fast this year we were busy crafting and cooking up to the very end!  I really liked how Jennifer's card turned out.  I ended up making it a 6"x 6" using different dies along the way and punches for the bunnies!  Jennifer liked their puffy tails!


The dies were from Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders.  For the inside sentiment, I used an old $1 stamp from Michael's and a cute carrot ped stamp from Stamps by Judith.  


On Friday Jennifer came up to visit us and we made these cute little bunny houses that I saw on Pinterest.  They are made out of graham crackers.  I tried to use some icing to put them together but it didn't work out so well, so we went with the glue gun!  She used the icing for the roofs and decorated them with some Easter M&M's.  She made one for Rachel and Sarah as well and put the little bunnies inside!  They turned out so cute!


I put the girls Easter goodies in bags this year and decorated them with some chipboard tags I had purchased from the craft show the other year.



I glued the little bunnies on and used glass glitter to decorate them. 


 
Today was an exciting day for Rachel.  She got her first car.  It is a 2013 Hundai Elantra.  Hard to believe!   Time is going by so fast!


Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy




5 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Darling Easter card and love the bunny houses. Glue gun to the rescue. Ha! Love the pretty tags and Rachel looks pretty happy! They grow up to fast. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

PJ said...

Oh the card is absolutely adorable, and those little bunny houses are the best, how super creative. I love it that you used bags for Easter treats, I am going to remember that for next year, or actually any holiday, just makes it easier to decorate. LOVE the new car. Congratulations to Rachel, on her first car. That is fabulous. You always inspire me my friend.

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute way to make bunnies, and I love their puffy tails! A darling card for Jennifer. Those little bunny houses with the peeps inside -- ack, so cute! I think it would be difficult with icing on the sloped roof. Pretty bags that you decorated with the sweet bunnies. It sounds like you had a lovely Easter! Ohhh, how exciting for Rachel! Time does fly. I remember when our son got his first car. It was so hard to think of him out there driving around, but he proved himself to be smart and responsible.

Tanza Erlambang said...

bunnies and bunnies's little houses look so cute.... great job.

Congratulations to Rachel,...yes, time fly so fast.

Have a wonderful day

bread&salt said...

Great job! Bunnies and Bunny houses are very very cute. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.