Thursday, November 19, 2020

Thanksgiving Cards

Well, looks like I'm getting my Thanksgiving cards done under the wire.  I'm still working on Jennifer's, but hope to finish it up today.  These came together pretty quick thank goodness!  I don't have any new Thanksgiving stamps so I used an old SU one - Painted Harvest along with the matching leaf punch - which I forgot I had until my friend told me it was part of the set!!  I really didn't want to fussy cut the tiny leaves!!


I used Basic Black for my card base with a layer of More Mustard and then some DSP from the Painted Autumn collection from SU.  Oldies but goodies but I really like them.


I stamped and punched two leaves for each card and tied them with some twine I had.  I love this sentiment!


For the inside, I used an old Michael's $ stamp and added some washi tape on the bottom.  I told myself I will not buy any more DSP until I use up the old stack and it seems like I have a ways to go!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


3 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

the combination of "white" pumpkins make card looks so cute for me....great idea.

Happy thanksgiving....

Denise said...

Nice card! I like the black/More Mustard color combination, striking.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful paper! The punched leaves make the perfect embellishment and are just the right touch to pull everything together. I'm sorry I didn't make more fall and Thanksgiving cards. Still behind on Christmas.