Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Happy Birthday Cupcake Card

 Well, we just got back from voting and in the 16 years that we have lived here I have never seen so many people in line to vote.  I guess they anticipated an increase in numbers, as they changed our voting place from the elementary school to the Fire House.  Bigger area and a lot more parking!  Our small little community isn't small anymore!

It was a busy weekend but I managed to make this birthday card for my son-in-law.  I had quite a few cards to make this past week.  It always seem to come in bunches.  This card from made from Heartfelt Creations Sugarsplum Collection.


I always seem to have trouble making masculine cards, but knew he would like this one as he loves CUPCAKES!!  My colors were just SU's Basic Black and Whisper White.  I embossed my Whisper White CS with SU's heart folder and used Heartfelt Creations Sprinkled Confetti Cupcake stamp and die.  Each cupcake and topping has several die cuts to stack them up. I used black and white embossing powder on the cupcakes and some drops to make  my cherry shimmer.  My sentiment is from SU's Botanicals for You Stamp set.


For my inside sentiment, I used an old Michael's $ stamp and a single cupcake.  I liked how the card turned out especially with the raised cupcakes!  

We had a great time on Halloween and Jennifer's party!  Here is a pumpkin piñata that I found at Walmart's.  They had lots of fun hitting it around!


Of course, Joe always gets the kids balloons since they were babies!  They have so many nice balloons today!


She is all into turtles and fish every since I got her a turtle bracelet and she follows it online where it is in the ocean.  They made this cute snack bowl with cheddar fish and tiny chocolates.  


Here is a picture of Mom and her with her cake.


The last thing we did was dunk for apples!  What fun!


Hard to believe another year has gone bye!  These kids are getting too old!  Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



2 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

yes, year comes and goes so quickly.
No, Jennifer is not getting old ... hehehe....lol...., but growing pretty...

beautiful cupcakes.... love design and colors.

Leslie Miller said...

If ever there was a masculine looking cupcake card, this is it! Happy birthday to everyone!